1. Corporate and Executive Coaching Helps You Succeed In These Important Areas of Business
- Learn to be a more effective leader-manager.
- Assess your corporate development leverage points.
- Optimize the leverage potential in each decision, investment, deal, and time commitment.
- Optimize your business performance and keep more profits.
- Find the right consultant or person in your company who can make positive change happen.
- Keep expenses down by capitalizing on untapped internal talent.
- Bring in highly specialized professionals who can achieve reliable and tested business results.
- See new ways to build your business.
- Develop your leaders to build high-performance teams.
- Conduct strategic planning.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Conduct effective and regular strategic-plan-implementation meetings.
- Create learning and feedback loops by installing systems.
- Avoid fads that drain time and resources.
- Carry out market research and due diligence.
- Learn to enhance real value for your customers or citizens in your community.
- Maximize the impact of your products and services.
- I collaborate with a select group of senior consultants who can bring added value to your business.
2. Optimize Your Life By Making Better Planning Decisions For Yourself And Your Organization
- Learn how to optimize everything in your life. Optimization is getting the maximum return, results, and rewards, while minimizing your strain and risk. As your Coach, my main responsibility is to help you gain and maintain clear focus.
3. Create A Balanced Life That Works
- Learn to simplify your life and improve your relationship with time, to substantially increase the quality of your life and lower your stress levels.
- Find a time-management approach that suits your style, and use technology to free your time.
- Establish balance between your home, your work, and your play. A balanced life is a rare treasure that most people believe is beyond their grasp. When certain other things are in their rightful place, balance finds you!
4. Communicate More Effectively.
- Be clear about what you need, and communicate it respectfully and patiently to the people around you. You can improve the response you receive from others.
- Learn to use a coach approach in your own communication.
- Learn to listen and be aware of your inferences.
- Learn to ask for what you really want and need.
- Learn to do “truth telling” that isn’t destructive.
- Learn to show that you truly value others, even when there is conflict.
- Learn a conflict resolution process to create win-win relationships and agreements in business.
- Learn to speak from the heart in intimate relationships.
- Learn to express deeper understanding of others’ needs, views, and feelings.
5. Get More Done In Less Time.
- Focus more on what you want to do.
- Learn to delegate tasks that you shouldn’t keep doing because they interfere with the highest and best use of your time.
- Develop a support system in your life so that others systematically handle things that drain your time and attention as often as possible.
- Identify and leverage your strengths to create greater influence as a leader and increase profitability as a business leader.
- Build a team that complements your strengths rather than one that competes with you.
6. Position Yourself To Take More Worthwhile Actions.
- Set the goals you really want. Ultimately, you do what you really want to do anyway.
- Find out what you really want for yourself and your business. This is our first task together. We will discover what you really want for yourself in your heart-of-hearts. Once you are clear about your consummate goals, you’re naturally more likely to take consistent action to reach them.
7. Eliminate The Hassles Of Life.
- Learn how to calm down.
- Learn to stop unnecessary suffering, tolerating, waiting, and hoping.
- Reduce adrenaline levels, stress, and friction in your personal and business relationships.
- Learn to live more simply and elegantly. Eliminate unnecessary material distractions.
- Complete unfinished business with your past—at every level.
8. Raise Your Standards And Extend Your Boundaries.
- Together, we will identify the standards and values you are willing to set up for your life. Standards and values are worthwhile boundaries you can discover and willingly follow to improve the overall quality of your life.
9. Understand Your Personal Search Process.
- Get on a path, or further the path you are already on.
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself.
- Gain a framework for understanding various belief positions.
- Come to clarity about which criteria you believe are true, to discern the beliefs you will pursue.
10. Feel Better Physically And Emotionally.
- Recognize and eliminate any costly hidden “life costs.”
- Establish a reserve of time, space, money, and love and become irresistibly attractive.
- Redesign your lifestyle and eating habits to increase your vitality and energy.
- Connect and commit to the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness and make a conscious decision to live better and stronger.